S26 Naish TRAVERSE
The Traverse returns after a successful first season on the market as an all-new shape in the Naish range. The Traverse went through an extensive design process to deliver the consumer a fresh new feel to twin tip riding. With a long, grippy rail, the board locks into carves with a surf-like feel, producing long drawn-out lines in the water, no matter the conditions. With input from Ewan Jaspan, the mission for the Traverse was to create the ultimate all-around board for all conditions. With a focus on true freeriding, being able to do whatever you want in a session with comfort and a super playful feel was a must. The Traverse has become a board that is love at first ride with many kiters but should be ridden 5-10cm longer than your standard twin-tip shape. The Traverse is a must-try for any kiteboarder looking for the most fun all-around board money can buy.
- Longer and Narrower Board = Easy + smooth ride
- Continuous Rocker = Chop-eating + forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Rounded Ends = Smooth ride and turning + easy transport + improved release