S26 Naish Alana 10'6" GTW
The Alana 10’6” is based on our Nalu GTW and features a versatile design for classic longboard surfing performance, touring, and flatwater cruising. It has been fine-tuned with decreased volume in the nose and tail areas, resulting in an extremely responsive board with easy maneuverability. Versatile and easy-to-ride, the Alana series features a classic longboard shape ideal for anything from flatwater cruising, fitness training to wave riding. A solid one-board solution, the Alana offers a recessed deck and full rails—increasing stability while maintaining performance.
The Alana GTW boards come with a thruster fin setup.
- Thruster Fin Setup (MFC Center Fin 9.0 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5)
- Ledge Handle
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad
- M8 Insert — Featured on 10'6" Only
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core
- Wood Stringer Biax Glass Bottom Lamination
- Full Wood Veneer Deck and Rail Sandwich with Biax Glass Top Layer
- Glossy Finish Deck and Rail
- Matte Finish Bottom
- Diamond Grooved, Micro Dot Embossed EVA Pad
Ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
|Alana 10'6"||10'6"/320 cm||30"/76.2 cm||4"/10.2 cm||160 L|