Ozone Alpha V2
A Winner For Any Quiver
The Alpha is our performance single strut inflatable kite. It’s simple, incredibly lightweight, and very effective – it is a winner for any quiver.
The second version offers an amazing free ride and hydro-foiling performance for intermediate to advanced riders while the lightweight single strut design is perfect for travelers looking to save on excess weight and packing volume.
The Alpha V2 features our new Continuous Curve Leading Edge construction, each segment is now curved to form a perfectly smooth arc from tip to tip as opposed to straight segments with angled joints. Transversal Sail Shaping has been incorporated to perfectly match the new Continuous Curve Leading Edge. These latest design features reduce parasitic drag and create a cleaner surface at the most important area of the airfoil. The result is less turbulent airflow, which positively affects the lift to drag ratio increasing overall performance.
New tech in this version.
Transversal Sail Shaping perfectly matches the Continuous Curve Leading Edge. These latest design features reduce parasitic drag and create a cleaner surface at the most important area of the airfoil.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin Triple Ripstop dacron
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Variable Bridle Geometry
- Continuous Curve Leading Edge and Transversal Sail Shaping
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Strut
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Strut
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- Fast Flow One-Pump Inflation System
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
- Water Kite Compressor Bag