FNQ KITE TOUR 2021
COME AND EXPLORE OUR GREAT NORTH QUEENSLAND KITE LOCATIONS
Day 1-3 (31 Jul - 2 Aug)
We pick you up from Cairns between 9am and 11am. Then we make our way North to our accomodation, stopping for lunch on the way. For those with enough energy we will make our way out for an afternoon kite.
The next two days we will travel from our accomodation each morning to spend each full day kiting at our remote location. Breakfast is provided at the accomodation each morning and a packed lunch taken with us each day.
Dinner will be at one of the restaurants/pubs in the evening.
Accomodation in this location is basic but comfortable, with all the amenities of home.
Day 4 (3 Aug)
We pack up and head South to our new accomodation for 2 nights. This beachfront location is certainly more luxurious and also has a pool.
Then we head to one of the local beaches for a kite if the wind is suitable. If not we will head off on a rainforest tour for the afternoon.
Day 5 (4 Aug)
Strap on your lifejacket as we head offshore on an all day reef trip where we will be kiting crystal clear flat water of the sandbank.
Day 6 (5 Aug)
We pack our gear and make our way back towards Cairns. Time and weather dependent we will stop off for a kite on the way, otherwise we will check out some of the local sights. Please book your return flight for after 3pm.
❖ Breakfast, Lunch and drinks daily,
❖ All transport and travel to and from Cairns Airport, ❖ Inner reef boat trip,
❖ Shared accomodation, single or twin.
❖ Marine and reef taxes as applicable
❖ Kite coaching and support
❖ Evening meals and drinks
❖ Travel insurance
❖ Kitesurf equipment
WHAT TO BRING
❖ Kite gear for 15-30 knots. Our first location is only suitable for twin-tip and surfboard riding so consider this if you plan to bring a foil.
❖ Sunscreen, insect repellant and medications.
❖ Travel bags suitable for group travel. You will want at least a board bag or wheeled gear bag.
❖ Hat and sunglasses.
Most airlines have flights arriving around 8am into Cairns. Please be on one of those flights. Alternately you can fly in the day before and we can pick you up from your accomodation in the morning.
Return flights should be booked for 3pm or later on the 5th Aug.
We are offering both single and twin share however we can not guarantee twin share occupants will have a private room at each location.
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY 1-
The Deck and The Mango Tree - Tropical Relaxation
Hair dryer, Shampoo & Hot water
Bedroom and laundry
Washing machine & Dryer
Towels, bed sheets, soap and toilet paper
Available throughout the listing
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY 2-
Absolute Beachfront Luxury
This house is the ultimate in tropical beachfront living. Situated on a quarter-acre, private block, this home is just 30 meters to the beach and has absolutely everything you need to create the perfect getaway.
This absolute beach-front home offers the ultimate holiday experience in Far North Queensland..
This completely renovated and stunning beach side home offers the following:
* 3 bathrooms plus an outdoor shower
* Air conditioned throughout
* FREE unlimited wifi and large flat screen TV with Netflix and Stan
* Huge Chef Kitchen complete with conventional oven, steam oven, griller, warming drawer, microwave, large fridge\freezer with filtered cold water and ice maker, induction cook top, coffee machine, boiling water on tap, insinkerator and plenty of bench space.
* Kitchen also has breakfast bar seating and ocean views * All linen and towels
* Dining area with views to the ocean
* Multiple dining and entertaining areas throughout for large groups or families to do their own thing and enjoy the different spaces
* Both ensuite bathrooms have heated towel racks so you can dry off your towels a lot quicker!
* 2 large and furnished outdoor living areas - one with views to the beach and the other by the pool.
* The swimming pool is heated to maintain a perfect temperature.
Terms & Conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel if minimum bookings arent achieved.
- Wind not garaunteed.
- You must be a competent and independent kiter.