Duotone Click Bar 2022
DUOTONE CLICK BAR 2021-22
The Duotone Click Bar revolutionised how we control our kites, taking things to a completely new level! The next step in this evolution is the use of FLITE99 lines by Robline! The Click Bar is available in a narrow version, just 42cm wide with a line length of 20m plus 2m extensions, or there is the Click Bar M, offering 22m line length plus 2 m extensions (width 49cm)! Four different chicken loop options are also available to ensure maximum performance and customisation.
The game-changing Click Bar is now even better in combination with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline.
- FLITE99 LINES BY ROBLINE - THE LATEST LINE INNOVATION, THE BEST MIX OF PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY AND SAFETY.
- ADJUSTABLE LINE LENGTH AND V-POSITION - YOU CAN CHANGE THE V-POSITION ON THE FRONT LINES DEPENDING ON YOUR PREFERENCE AND RIDING STYLE.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITES ON THE MARKET - SHOULD BE USED ON ALL DUOTONE KITES AND IS COMPATIBLE WITH MOST KITES ON THE MARKET.
- AUTOMATIC UNTWISTING SAFETY SYSTEM - LINES ARE AUTOMATICALLY UNTWISTED DURING ROTATIONS. EVEN THE GUIDED SAFETY LINE IS UNTWISTED, OFFERING OPTIMUM SAFETY AND COMFORT.
- IRON HEART IV - THE CLICK BAR IS EQUIPPED WITH THE IRON HEART IV, ENSURING A QUICK AND RELIABLE SAFETY RELEASE. ALL LINES, INCLUDING THE GUIDED SAFETY LINE, ARE AUTOMATICALLY UNTWISTED DURING ROTATIONS.
- 4 OR 5-LINE SETUP - YOU CAN CHOOSE THE BEST SETUP, DEPENDING ON YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND RIDING STYLE. THE 5TH LINE MAKES RELAUNCH EASIER, ESPECIALLY FOR BIG KITES AND IN LOW WINDS.
LINE LENGTH ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider’s style of riding to the correct line length!
20 M - 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M - 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for wave riding
- Narrower bar width
24 M - 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good low end and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ›load‹ the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
|LINE SETUP||QUAD CONTROL||QUAD CONTROL||5TH ELEMENT||5TH ELEMENT||ANY OTHER|
|LINE LENGTH||22M||24M||22M||24M||ANY OTHER|
|RECOMMENDED V-DISTRIBUTOR SETTING||RED V-POSITION||RED V-POSITION||BLUE V-POSITION||BLACK V-POSITION||OPEN-V: REMOVE V-DISTRIBUTOR|