Ozone Enduro V3
Full-Ozone Enduro V3 - You Define the Limit
The Enduro is an all time favourite around the globe, it’s recognized as one of the best go-to kites on the market. It’s incredibly versatile for any style and any
conditions, with the Enduro V3 you will be ripping!
The Enduro V3 is a mid aspect ratio kite combined with our market leading three stage Variable Bridle Geometry offering outstanding performance across a wide range of disciplines - freeriding, freestyle and wave riding. It incorporates an Open-C shape, semi swept leading edge and square wing-tip design, resulting in a large de-power range, amazing progressive handling, boost for jumping and drift in the waves.
The V3 takes the legendary Ozone feeling to the next level, refinements to the sail shape and tension reduces sail luff at low angles of attack and increases stability overall. To further improve the V3’s performance it features our new extensively tested material combination. Our new triple rip-stop canopy material with advanced ultra flex coatings improves feedback in gustier conditions making for a smoother ride. The new technical triple rip-stop dacron is super tough, used on the Leading Edge and Struts it improves strength, durability and longevity.
The Enduro V3 is the first model to debut our new One Pump inflation system, with almost twice the airflow capacity, it gets you out on the water faster and makes packing down easy.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory construction
- Designed with OZ-CAD
- Teijin TechnoForce Triple Ripstop canopy & Teijin
- Triple Ripstop dacronn
- 4-line Pulley-less System
- Internal reinforcements
- Double Stitched Folded Seams
- Load Distribution Panels
- Direct Connect Struts
- Reinforced Leading Edge and Struts
- Reinforced Trailing Edge
- Low Profile Aerodynamic Scuff Pads
- Unique bladder construction
- Anti-Snag Line Deflectors
- Tuned Bridle Geometry
- One-Pump Inflation System
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Anti-Flap Soft Battens
- Back-line trimming options
- Fool Proof Line Connectors
- Water Kite Technical Bag (optional)
- Water Kite Compressor Bag (optional)