Duotone Trust Bar 2021 19m
KITE TRUST BAR 2021
For 2021, the excellent Duotone Trust Bar guarantees the superior functionality that made it one of the best and safest 4-line bars on the market, now also equipped with FLITE99 lines by Robline! The chicken loops come in four different options and the bar also features a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style.
The excellent Duotone Trust Bar offers superior functionality, making it one of the best 4-line bars on the market, and is now also equipped with the new FLITE99 lines by Robline. The chicken loops come in four different options, also with a Quick Release Wakestyle Kit. When you purchase your bar, you can choose the chicken loop that best suits your riding style. The industry-leading Iron Heart IV safety system makes a welcome return, now also equipped with the Suicide Ring III. This new ring allows you to set up a “suicide” mode while keeping the ring and leash up and out of the way of the chicken loop. This enhances your ability to hook in and out quickly after freestyle tricks. You can also purchase a Duotone 5th Element upgrade kit and turn the Trust Bar into a 5-line setup.
- FLITE99 LINES BY ROBLINE - THE LATEST LINE INNOVATION, THE BEST MIX OF PERFORMANCE, DURABILITY AND SAFETY.
- SINGLE FRONT LINE SAFETY - A QUICK AND EASY SAFETY SOLUTION. WHEN THE QUICK RELEASE IS ACTIVATED, THE SINGLE FRONT LINE PRESENTS A SMALLER AREA OF THE KITE TO THE WIND AND MAKES THE KITE ALMOST PRESSURELESS.
- EASY TO USE - THANKS TO THE IRON HEART IV, THE SUICIDE RING III AND SINGLE FRONT LINE SAFETY, THE TRUST BAR IS VERY EASY TO USE.
- SUICIDE RING III FOR FIXED SUICIDE MODE - THE SUICIDE RING III ALLOWS YOU TO SET UP A “SUICIDE” MODE WHILE KEEPING THE RING AND LEASH UP AND OUT OF THE WAY OF THE CHICKEN LOOP. QUICKLY HOOK IN AND OUT AFTER FREESTYLE TRICKS.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ANY FOUR-LINE KITE MODEL - THE TRUST BAR CAN BE USED IN COMBINATION WITH ALMOST ANY OTHER KITE ON THE MARKET.
- 4 OR 5-LINE SETUP - YOU CAN CHOOSE THE BEST SETUP DEPENDING ON YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE AND RIDING STYLE. THE 5TH LINE MAKES RELAUNCH EASIER, ESPECIALLY FOR BIG KITES AND IN LOW WINDS.
- FLITE99 BY ROBLINE - Kite lines connect and communicate the power in your kite, into your hands. Putting our lives in our lines, they are crucial for safe, long lasting and enjoyable sessions. FLITE99 is offering the highest Dyneema Quality, SK 99. Backlines are turquoise / Frontlines are grey, to always know which is which. They come with 12% higher breaking load and 15% less elongation than in previous years. The FLITE99 lines have a 6,5 % less wind exposed area, due to a decreased diameter, are faster! Additionally FLITE99 comes with a new, even more durable coating. Last, but not least, FLITE99 uses Monofil, a unique material that prevents bending, kinking of the line, prevents the line from wearing out and worst case ripping apart!
- VARIO CLEAT AND SLIDING STOPPER - The Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper enable a quick and easy adjustment of the depower stroke. Especially interesting for smaller riders who have problems reaching the bar in the regular setting. The height of the Vario Cleat and Sliding Stopper can be easily adjusted to suit personal preferences. The reduced size combined with the smaller Vario Cleat accounts for 12 % more depower area. The 5th line channel reduces the risk of the 5th line getting tangled considerably.
WINDING POSTS - The Winding Posts are made of a fully moulded fibreglass reinforced Polyamide construction, which offers an incredibly lightweight solution with increased stiffness. In addition to this, there is a moulded EVA cushioning to ensure maximum comfort for the rider. The Winding Posts feature an integrated backline adjustment, which allows the rider to trim the rear lines when needed.
ATTENTION: Never ride without the cover. It prevents the knot of the leader line from slipping out of its housing.
STICKY & ERGONOMIC BAR GRIP - A small diameter of the bar allows a very thick EVA bar grip. This offers ideal control and comfort.
- PLASTIC FITTED CENTRE HOLE - The exchangeable insert for the centre hole is made of plastic to minimize wear on the depower line. The material we use is resistant to abrasion, and will cause much less damage, if sand is present, to the line itself.
- INTEGRATED EVA FLOATER FLIP - FLOP FUNCTION - The moulded EVA floater is fully integrated into the winding posts to offer a seamless connection, which gives better protection to the lines and the rider. The integration of the EVA floater also avoids line tangling and gives better overall stiffness between the bar and lines. To achieve better and more direct feedback on the thumb, we added a push pin on the outside of the winding post for easy operation. The Flip-Flop function allows you to switch between a 53 cm and 46 cm bar width (M / L bar) and 49 cm and 42 cm bar width (S / M bar) with just one click. This makes the procedure of changing the bar set up far simpler.
- ROTO HEAD - The Roto Head permits you to untangle the lines after a rotational jump or a kiteloop while you are riding. It is made from an extremely durable plastic construction where no corrosion is possible. The Roto Head comes with two grub screws making it easy and fast to change the depower line. Simply use an FCS fin key to remove the screws and change the depower line.
- IRON HEART IV - The Duotone Iron Heart is the benchmark for all safety systems and we are continuously aiming to further improve this essential piece of safety equipment.
LINE LENGHT ADVISOR
The length of Duotone flying lines can make a huge difference to the way a kite flies. Different styles of riding, different kite models or the kite size are influencing factors that require different line length. In order to achieve maximum comfort and to receive the best performance of a kite, it is essential to match the kite and the rider’s style of riding to the correct line length!
19 M - 70% HANDLING / 30% POWER
- Fast and reactive turning
- For extreme Freestyle, Wakestyle and waves
- Tight, super fast and hard kite loops
- Narrower bar width
22 M - 60% HANDLING / 40% POWER
- Reactive turning
- Fast kite loops
- Favourite set up of our Freestyle riders
- Best choice for waveriding
- Narrower bar width
24 M - 50% HANDLING / 50% POWER
- The most versatile length
- Great for all round freeriding
- Good lowend and a good turning speed
- High jumps as you can ›load‹ the lines
- The recommended size for a one bar quiver!
27 M - 40% HANDLING / 60% POWER
- Enormous lowend
- Huge jumps
- Lots of lift